Monday, February 28, 2011

Name Your Next Child After Me Mix cd







CLICK HERE OR the TEXT BELOW TO DOWNLOAD the "NAME YOUR NEXT CHILD AFTER ME" MIX CD BY DJ SCORPIO & SOLO

I mean, I shouldn't even have to SAY anything about this mix cd, the songs should speak for themselves! Fellas, just thank me for this one and name ya next child after me. As a matter of fact, pop this cd in TONIGHT and see what zodiac sign your child turns out to be. Heh Heh.

DJ Scorpio & Solo the Comeupp Kidd are at it AGAIN!

1. Art of Noise Intro
2. Let’s Chill-GUY
3. Just Me And You-Tony, Toni, Tone
4. Honey Love-R.Kelly
5. Something In My Heart-Mi’Chele
6. Differences-Ginuwine
7. Feenin-Jodeci
8. Sex Me 1 & 2-R.Kelly
9. Sex Room-Ludacris & Trey Songz
10. T-Shirts & My Panties On-Adina Howard
11. Seems Like Your Ready-R.Kelly
12. Sex On The Beach-Whitehead Bros
13. Signs Of Lovemaking-Tyrese
14. Ssshhh-Tevin Campbell
15. Uhh Ahhh-Boyz II Men
16. Between The Sheets-Isley Brothers
17. Freak Me-SILK
18. Till The Cops Come-Maxwell
19. My Body-LSG
20. Untitled-D’Angelo
21. Yo Side Of The Bed-Trey Songz
22. Lay Your Head On My Pillow-Tony, Toni, Tone
23. Come Inside-INTRO
24. How Deep Is Your Love-Keith Sweat
25. Can You Stand The Rain-New Edition
26. I’m Glad You’re Mine-Al Green
27. All I Do Is Think Of You-Stevie Wonder
28. OUTRO











www.Twitter.com/MASTERMINDMUSIC
www.youtube.com/MASTERMINDMUSIC007
http://www.ITSMYURLS.com/DJSCORPIO

No comments:

Post a Comment